Sider

lørdag den 17. december 2011

New Sketch Challenge Up and Running

Hi! A new sketch has been launched by Connie and it’s a beautiful one! Perfect for those last cards needed to be done (or are you less of a procrastinator than me???).

I loved the inspiration photo too, so I pulled out the snowflake papers from the I Believe line. The Purple paper is In Santa and the white is In Angels.

Tesa vecka 50

I didn’t have purple pearls so I colored some white ones with copic markers. I’ve heard about it but never tried – and it worked perfectly, dries in no time and no smearing!

Hope you want to play with us this week! You find all info, loads of DT inspiraton and linking tool HERE!

I have framed one of the beautiful tags from the I Believe Cut out sheet and used an ugly goldish looking frame I got in a flee market ages ago. I wanted a vintage frame to match the beautiful Santa tag, so I painted it with gesso and then with Crackle paint and then with some gesso again and finally inked the edges with chalk.

Tavla 1

Tavla 2

Happy Weekend!

Tesa

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar