Sider

fredag den 9. december 2011

Wise Men 3


I played with embossing powder on this card image. I sprinkled embossing powders like I was baking since I combined several different colours and brands. All my images are stamped on Turquoise Hills by Riddersholm Design. These papers are wonderful and withstand the heat used to set the embossing powder incredibly well.


I used shabby blue embossing enamel and then I did the same with chestnut embossing powder by Zing! It makes the Wisemen look like they are traveling through mist. Love that look!



I heat set the powders by heating from underneath so the big, white pieces of enamel didn't get blown off course. I really love what the combined powders looks like with the star!


The left over mixed up powders were used on the little ornament so there was minimal waste. I really get bothered by waste. The final look of these 2 powders together really is quite spectacular.

stamps; poinsettia ornament 2, wisemen ornament (heartfelt creations)
paper; turquoise hills (riddersholm designs), java, walnut creme (bazzill), splash pearlized paper (paper accents)
ink; versamark (tsukineko)
accessories; heirloom ornament 2011 (spellbinders), getaway dew drops (the robin's nest), ivory satin ribbons (offray), shabby blue embossing enamel (stampendous!), zing! chestnut embossing powder (american crafts), clear rhinestone (heidi swapp)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar