Sider

fredag den 5. oktober 2012

Believe


Christmas Time is magic....
Just believe...





 I have some great news for RD Fans today:-)
I'm going to visit you in Denmark... soon...


Would you try to make a romantic paper layout
 full of distressed layers and outliers elements?
If you say: yes - this is the class for you! Welcome to the my workshop "Crazy layers".
This workshop is going to put some ideas at your fingertips as you create your own beautiful paper layout with a little bit vintage touch...
Would you like to see it?

We will create a 12 x 12 paper layout which tells the story of wonderful Christmas time.
I'll show you how to create a crazy layers, don't use a many specialized scrap tools - just only you and your hands! Well, maybe even a little bit of ink:-)
I tell you a little about scrap composition, balans, color matching and reveal some details, tips and techniques about my workshop.

This workshop will take 4-5 hours, and I hope that you have a great time
 and unleash your creativity, that's all.
We will be working with Riddersholm Design brand-new papers "A Christmas Story" 
and I am sure that you'll love this collection!!!
Each student will receive and work in one set RD papers and other paper embellishments.

Please, bring your favorites:
Christmas photo, scissors, knife, glue, ruler, craft mat and inks.

Information and register ---} here

Have nice day, Anna

1 kommentar:

  1. Że MEGA warstwowy - to fakt, że zachwycający - to też, ale Ty sama najlepiej o tym wiesz ;)

    SvarSlet