Sider

lørdag den 28. september 2013

A layout and video tutorial by Nadia!


Hi everyone! It's Nadia Cannizzo here with you today :) 

Today I wanted to show you a special layout I created for Riddersholm Design for September. This is the first time I have scrapped a photo of myself during my recent pregnancy. I do not have many photos of my pregnant self and it was for this reason I decided 2 weeks before I gave birth to push myself to look half decent and go up the local park and take some shots LOL. I was 38 weeks along here,  and this was actually Mother's Day 2013 and I was so anxious for the safe delivery of my baby. I remember everything very clearly and this is one of the reasons I had not wanted to go there yet with my scrapping.... I really have not been ready to scrap those emotions yet. 


But the gorgeous purple of the Chantilly Dawn collection , together with the soft neutrals of some other Riddersholm Design papers forced me to use this photo which had a purple colour in it. 

"Waiting For You" by Nadia Cannizzo

Now, I put together a video of how I created this layout with step x step if you were interested and you will also see some more details there. 

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE so you can keep up with all my videos :) I plan on doing a few.. I am addicted LOL

So I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think :))




You can find all of these collections at the online store HERE or for your nearest stockist please go HERE

I hope you like my creation. For more of my work please see my blog HERE 

Find me here...
  

See you all next time :)


2 kommentarer:

  1. A really gorgeous LO here, and such wonderful details on it, that just fits sooo well for these gorgeous papers here.
    CONGRATS with the new baby too.

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautifully done layout and tutorial.

    SvarSlet