Sider

fredag den 23. maj 2014

Wonderful Tailgate Marked!

Finally, I got the Tailgate Marked collection in the mail! I dove head first into the studio and started cutting. I just love the muted shades of this collection, and I really think our Connie has outdone herself in creating it. This line works so well with the natural coastal style I love and try to apply to my interior design scheme, and I see a lot of off-the-page projects coming up with Tailgate Marked that I can use for that. Today, however, I have only a card for you.
I left it fairly simple, to lead focus onto the adorable birdie chipboard swirl from Wycinanka, which I left all natural, because I love them the most just like that.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

/Jenny

1 kommentar:

  1. Please don´t say "ONLY" a card, cause it´s a really beautiful card you made with these amazing papers here, and it´s a huge pleasure to look at it. You did an awesome job on this.
    Have a great week-end now everyone and loads of great fun too, I hope.

    SvarSlet