Sider

torsdag den 12. marts 2015

Cherish


Good morning scrappy friends, Cathi here!!  I'd love to share another layout this week featuring my youngest daughter Aisling! I thought this Vintage Venture "Skies" paper of course reminded me of sky and fit in perfectly with my photo. She is climbing on playground equipment having a great time!


Her clothing in the photo is a bright cute orange and yellow so I decided to use those colors in the layout, adding some lovely flowers from Prima and the pretty soft orange "Carte" paper strips.  I used an adorable camera chipboard from Wycinaka to add to my flower cluster.


I added some fun stitching , buttons, and twine details and added the title.


As you can see I love to use mixed media on my projects so I have used my stencils, stamps, molding paste and mists to create some depth to my background.

I just love how versatile the Vintage Venture papers are, you can make gorgeous vintage projects with them but also are perfect for mixed media too!



1 kommentar:

  1. Such a gorgeous and well made Lo here in these amazing and beautiful papers. Really gorgeous and perfect in any thinkable way, and I just love the blue tones on this paper.

    SvarSlet