Sider

fredag den 3. juli 2015

Be Happy Layout by Cathi



Hi scrappy friends, Cathi here!!! This week I am using the gorgeous Tailgate Marked collection to make a beachy layout with a subtle red white and blue theme in honor of the country of my birth!! I live in Ireland but I grew up in the United States!


I just love using shells on my beachy layouts, so I have added many here. I have also used some cut out tags and the "Be Happy" title from the Huntington Gardens collection... To add some depth and layers to my layout I added some stripy ribbon and some white ribbon mesh.


For my background work I added some misting, splashes and some masking using gorgeous Gritty Graphite Shimmerz Texturez. I tucked in some Prima and Petaloo flowers to add some color to my layout.


Here you can see some of the clustering and background work I did. Finally, I added some twine across the layout for a finishing detail.  I really hope you like my summery layout!!!



2 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  2. This is such an awesome LO. I really love the summer/beachtheme on it, it just scream summer and vacation all over it and makes you want to go to the beach and enjoy the day ha ha.
    Wonderful work and very very beautiful made in every detail.
    And a very Happy 4th of July to you then Cathi, as I´m sure you´re celebrating it even you´re not in the US right now.

    SvarSlet