Sider

torsdag den 27. august 2015

Discover- by Keren Tamir


Hi Everyone,
Its Keren here with a new layout for Riddersholm Design using their Vintage Venture collection.


I used the Vintage Venture Blossoms paper for the background to which I added lots of sprays and stencils to mimic the rocks and moss in the picture. I also added chipboard stones to make people feel as if they are right there inside the caves with us.


I used some Riddersholm Ink it cherry blossoms and roses which were also sprayed with matching colors.


Finally I added a resin bird on the side to fit in with the nature theme.


Thank you so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design Blog

to see more of my work visit my blog HERE

Have a wonderful day!!

Keren


1 kommentar:

  1. This is absolut stunning Keren, you´ve done such a wonderful job here on this LO, and the result is just beautiful.

    SvarSlet