Sider

onsdag den 25. november 2015

Be Happy Card by Romy

Hi!
It's Romy here today and I would like to show you a vintage card that I made using two gorgeous Riddersholm Design collections: Barn Market and Christmas Cosy. 


I made this card for a very dear friend of mine, who loves everything girly. So I figured it would be nice to make her a pink and elegant card. The beautiful pink background paper from the Barn Market collection was just perfect for that. I also added a rectangle from one of the Christmas Cosy papers on top of it to give my card a more neutral look.

I then cut out several pretty elements from the Barn door papers: the image of the boy and girl, the tag, a dragonfly and some butterflies. I decorated some of them with orange rhinestones to make them stand out a little more.  


The sentiment 'Be Happy' on my card is also from Riddersholm Design. I just love those little banners and they are simply perfect for cardmaking!

I hope you liked my card!
Thank you so much for stopping by on the blog today!

Hugs,
Romy 

3 kommentarer: