Sider

fredag den 6. november 2015

Christmas Cosy - Enjoy Christmas!


November is here and it is getting colder and the days are getting shorter! Christmas is already on my mind! I decided that I needed to use the gorgeous new Christmas Cosy collection from Riddersholm Designs!!


For my base page I chose the beautiful Tainted paper from the Christmas Cosy collection.  


The image and title I got from the Cosy Cutout page. I absolutely love this dreamy vintage image and have wrapped it up with twine and added the tag title to it, reminiscent of a present all tied up for Christmas!  I have tucked in osome gorgeous Petaloo berries leaves and flowers and added the gorgeous Winter Branch pine branch die from La-La Land Crafts in my clusters as well.


I have used a gorgeous Wycinaka snowflake chipboard. I love the little deer design, it matches perfectly with the paper design!!... You can also see here the glitter glass I have used on the background along with the splashes of mist and masked snowflakes!  A very wintry layout!



1 kommentar:

  1. Very very beautiful and I love these papers too, sooo gorgeous and perfect used here.

    SvarSlet