Sider

tirsdag den 15. december 2015

Believe- By Keren Tamir



Hi Everyone, 
Its Keren Here on the Riddersholm Design Blog with a new layout using "The Barn" paper from the  Barnmarket collection.



I used a woodgrain stencil to enhance to theme of the background and the photo.
This is a picture of my son and I taken probably 10 years ago. He's much younger and I'm much thinner lol.



I used a lot of flowers and other embellishments to enhance to the natural look. I also sprayed some splatters in the background to add more texture.


Thank you so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design Blog!!
Have a wonderful day!!

Keren


2 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous and amazing work here Keren. Your LO here is simpley stunning and these papers are soo perfect for this picture here, just perfect.

    SvarSlet
  2. Absolutely stunning Keren.....love your work!

    SvarSlet