Sider

onsdag den 23. december 2015

Christmas Tag by Romy

Hi!
Are you ready for Christmas yet? I'm actually still working on a few final Christmas cards and tags to send to friends and family.
Last week I made another card with lots of gorgeous Cosy Christmas papers. I really love these papers and they make creating Christmas cards a true delight.


I worked with lots of layers on this tag and also incorporated some fussy cut images. The cute image with children was cut out from one of the cut-out sheets, as well as the tags, thesentiment and the beautiful butterflies. I actually used hardly anything but papers on this tag. The only embellishments that I added are a few wood stars, a chipboard title and some pearls.


I hope I could give you some last minute Christmas inspiration with this tag. 
I wish you all a very merry Christmas!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love this beautiful tag! I just received these papers in the mail and can't wait to use them.

    SvarSlet
  2. This is such a wonderful tag Romy, really beautiful and well done on such a great job here.

    SvarSlet