Sider

tirsdag den 16. februar 2016

Layout using Newport and Vintage Venture Colleciton by Dunja



Hello everyone, 
today it's my time for a new inspiration with the gorgeous Riddersholm Design Papers.


After a long time I made a layout. The beautiful papers from Riddersholm are the basis of my layout. The papers are from the Newport and Vintage Venture Collection.


I've also used the Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst Liquid Metals Metallic Mandarin and Yellow Gold. The glimmer is simply great.


In the center of the layout I've fixed several pennants that i cut out and fixed them an eyelet. The edges are distressed. Among the pennants I've used two paper doilies and a piece chipboard. The chipboard is circular, but I have it cut apart and divided, and glued them left and right of the doily.
   
 
  
Under the pennants I glued various paper straws. These are visible under de pennants.


The flower is from Prima Marketing. In the middle I placed a Chrystal.



The stamp in the background is also by Prima Marketing Inc., in this case of Finnabair. I have previously applied the chevrons with a stencil and texture paste. After drying, I've dropped Liquid Metals on the paper and sprayed it with water.


 Wow, that were a lot of pictures :) I hope you like my layout? I am pleased, as always, to read your comments.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful day

Dunja xxx

1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful LO here. Lovely colorchoises and delicious with all the different structures on it too. Awesome work here well done.

    SvarSlet