Sider

tirsdag den 19. april 2016

Barn Market Tag/Card set with Shona

Hi everyone! Today I have a card and tag set created with the gorgeous Barn Market Collection! This collection is so much fun! I just adore all the pretty papers to play with in this collection.
 

 
Here is a close up of the card. I added pieces from the tag/title sheet.
 
 

And here is the tag…make sure you save all those bits and pieces when you are creating and use them as background layers on your cards and tags!
 

 
Well that is it for today. Pop on by our Facebook page too! Lots of inspiration there from the talented members and Design Team. Take care and Happy Scrapping!

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh my this is sooooooo sooo beautiful Shona. One of my all time favorit colors and all put together in such a gorgeous way soit just makes a real beautiful complete creation here.

    SvarSlet