Sider

fredag den 22. april 2016

Barnmarket Vintage Cards with Cathi



Hello, Cathi here with some more cards! I have been on a cardmaking kick lately and wanted to use the Barnmarket line to create some gorgeous vintage cards.


My first card and all the cards use the beautiful Spottet Rose paper in that gorgeous shade of blue. I have layered this card with the equally gorgeous Blackboard paper in soft pink to which I have added some stitching!  I added a shipping tag which I distressed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink, then layered several images from the Barnmarket paper, including the Special Friend cut outs. I had all the gorgeous flowers in my stash and added the butterflies also found on the cut apart paper. I added some twine and staples to the background and to the tag.


Here you can see the great dimension the butterflies give the card along with the gorgeous flowers.


For my second card I started with the Blackboard paper adding stitching around the edges. I then layered the Spottet Rose paper, again adding stitching. Again I have added a cut out from the Barnmarket sheet along with a sentiment and two gorgeous butterflies.



The butterflies look like they are ready to fly off the page, and you can see here how I popped the sentiment up on foam dots.


My final card is very dimensional. Again I have used the beautiful Spottet Rose  as my base, doing double stitching around the edge of the paper. I love the dragonfly tag and the sentiment from the Barnmarket paper.  I added a gorgeous flower vine and added another butterfly cut out to add amongst it branches, tucking a doily under to bring the design together.


I love the look of the cards created with Barnmarket . It is a beautiful collection, check it out here in the store!!  Thank you so much for stopping by!



4 kommentarer:

  1. Such wonderful cards here Cathi. too are a big fan of all the blue shades, and your cards here are soo beautiful and perfect made in every little detail, and you sure have a great eye for these little details, it all looks amazing.

    SvarSlet
  2. Stunning love card is very dimensional, very beautiful

    SvarSlet
  3. They are so very beautiful, - love the oldfashioned look !!

    SvarSlet