Sider

onsdag den 13. april 2016

Mixing Different Collections

Hi!
Today I would like to show you a layout I made by mixing different Riddersholm Design collections. I love the fact that they blend together really well. On this lay-out, I combined the Cozy Christmas, Newport and Barn Market collection to create a nice backdrop for this photo of my father. 


I did lots of layering with different sheets of paper and also cut out a few elements from the papers with my Big Shot. 


I then framed my photo with a chipboard clock, which I made black with ink. The lovely little butterfly that you see on the photo below was cut out from the Riddersholm Design papers. 


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Romy

2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a gorgeous LO here again Romy and it really looks great, how you´ve mixed the different collection. And that´s also one of the things we love sooo much about Ridderholms papers, that they all go so perfect together between the collections too.

    SvarSlet