Sider

fredag den 8. april 2016

Nature Collage Card with Newport Collection


Hello fellow crafters! Cathi here! Can you tell I love the Newport collection? Last time I made a card and tag with the beachy themed papers and today I wanted to do a nature collage with the gorgeous pinks from the set!


To add some great texture I layered some corrugated cardboard over the gorgeous Breeze paper from the collection.  I added some delicate Wycinaka chipboard to the card as well as tucking in some scraps from the other side of the Breeze paper underneath my collage.


Riddersholm Designs collections always come with a gorgeous cutout sheet of images and tags. I have added several to this card.


I added some gorgeous Prima flowers and buttons from my stash and finished off my card with a triple row of stitching.

Newport is such a versatile collection with stunning colors and themes, check it out in the shop!! Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Absolut stunnin g caRD HERE AGAIN cATHI. sOOO SOOO BEAUTIFUL AND i JUST LOVE IT TOO.

    SvarSlet